Elections of the NZISA National Executive
All nomination forms are to be emailed to the Returning Officer
Nominations are open from midnight Wednesday 25th November and close at 11.59pm Tuesday 1st December.
Why run for NZISA?
- Gain experience through your contribution in a national peak body;
- Work towards creating a fair and accurate representation of the value that international students bring to New Zealand society;
- Break down the barriers between domestic and international students to allow a bilateral exchange of cultural ideas;
- Work as a connecting bridge between students, policy makers and education providers in New Zealand;
- Amplify the international student voice, especially in the development of strategies and policies that concern international students;
- Attend training sessions and organise events and conferences to tackle current or ongoing matters relevant to international students in New Zealand;
- Attend conferences and networking opportunities with colleagues as well as professionals in international education.